Saturday 29 August 2015

Persuasive Writing - Caving, by Emma

I strongly believe that the Year seven students should be allowed to go caving. They should be allowed to go caving because it’s a great learning experience, you get to try new things and it’s really enjoyable.

Firstly I believe the Year sevens should be allowed to go caving because it’s a really great learning experience. You get to learn all about how caves are made what’s in them and and how to be safe in one. Knowing how to be safe in and around a cave can be a very important skill to learn for future situations. I personally think that I will use the safety skills when I’m older and I want to caving so I don’t get injured. This is my first reason why I believe that the year sevens should be allowed to go caving.



Secondly I believe the Year sevens should be allowed to go caving because they can try something new. Its good to get out of your comfort zone, face your fears. In my opinion it's good to try something new because you can find out a lot more about yourself and what you enjoy doing. I also think that it is important to beat your fears and the only way to do that is to ‘just do it!  Everyone should have an opportunity to try and enjoy things they have never done before. This is my second reason why I believe that the year sevens should be allowed to go caving.

Finally I believe the Year sevens should be allowed to go caving because it's really enjoyable. You’re  with all your friends out of the classroom trying something new, you get muddy and see things that you have never seen before. Everyone wants to have an enjoyable time when ever they can. This is my third and final  reason why I believe that the year sevens should be allowed to go caving.

For these reasons I strongly believe that the Year sevens should definitely be allowed to go caving.

No comments:

Post a Comment